kaifa haluq?? :))

assalamualaikum :))
udah 2 minggu lebih ga ngepost deh, i'm sorry , i'm busy with my midterms ..
and hopefully get the best result, amin.. 

don't you know that for 2 week , a lot of things that have happened in my life
but thats me,I would prefer to remain silent and cheerful figure in my daily ..



yes, and that's me.
sometimes I feel like a hypocrite who was laughing brightly in my heart while sobbing,rebel and yell.
and if you know what causes it?
haha, you'll be very surprised when hearing that I even do not know what causes it.
am I crazy? if I was suffering from psychological illnesses like to feel sad for no reason?
sometimes when I'm alone, I like talking to myself, I imagine, without knowing what I'm talking to myself, imitating a conversation with someone else, what's wrongwith me? I'm afraid.

Is there someone who can help me?

I felt alone in my loneliness options



CONVERSATION

1 komentar:

Back
to top