Happy Graduation, Love ❤

salam : )
Last Saturday, July 14 2012
It became a very historic day, a very big day for some people, especially for him and of course I am ..
He graduated from our college, yaa Islamic University of Indonesia, as a law degree, with cumlaude :))
you know what , that i'm so proud of him .. 
i'm so glad when i can standing beside him in that big day ..


❤ Congratulation Seprinaldi S.H 
This is not the end honey, the real life will be begin ..
if you wanna get the right thing, let's do with the right way
i'm sure that success would be yours, would be mine, would be ours 
insha Allah :)
don't ever give up to get your brighter future ..
I'm proud of you ..
I hope I can always be there beside you in the sadness or happiness, 
and support each other to get our succeed together..
Amin :)


CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Back
to top